[p4] 100K bug bug(TM): p4 jobs sort workaround?

Pavloff, Alex (IE) @ SONOMAEO alex.pavloff at l-3com.com
Tue Nov 14 10:35:44 PST 2006

Keep in mind that you'll have to take P4DTI and Perforce down, and make
the edit to the P4DTI section that generates the job name from the bug #
at the same time as doing the checkpoint surgery, else P4DTI will fire
up and not be able to replicate properly.

And, of course, back everything up before you do it.

I think you should go to 3 zeroes, just in case. :)

 - Alex