[p4] perl trigger

Weintraub, David david.weintraub at bofasecurities.com
Thu Nov 16 05:21:31 PST 2006

This sounds like a path problem. Write a simple trigger just to print
out the value of the $PATH environment variable and see what you get. If
$PATH returns nothing, then you have two choices:

* Include a complete path to all commands:

    @FILES = `/bin/ls -l /perforce/triggers` || die ("Bombed");

* Before you execute "p4d", set up the environment you want to use
including your $PATH, and various "P4" environment variables.