[p4] Perforce and Sharepoint

Buster busterrey at speakeasy.net
Fri Nov 17 07:02:48 PST 2006

Robert, thanks for the link.  And thanks to everyone for their input.

So far I've been very confused by what Sharepoint is suppose to do. I am
also still trying to get a handle on what tasks the group that proposed
it are trying to do.

Most likely I'll recommend that engineering documents get checked into
Perforce and that they can do anything they want with non-engineering
stuff. As has been pointed out - engineering design docs are really part
of the product and should be under SCM control.

Thanks for the help folks,
Andrew