[p4] Perforce and Sharepoint

suraj athi absuraj at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 18 05:32:08 PST 2006

Hi

If you are interested in other tools....

http://trac.edgewall.org/

Trac allows wiki markup in issue descriptions and commit messages,
creating
links and seamless references between bugs, tasks, changesets,
files and wiki
pages.

Plugins to some source control(perforce). A bit of installation work is involved.

Regards
Yogesh