[p4] getting rid of clients?

Russell C. Jackson rusty at rcjacksonconsulting.com
Mon Nov 20 12:53:16 PST 2006

I archive clients based on the last access date in the clients. I
created a spec type depot so that Perforce would save the client spec
for me automatically. I don't save the person's state when I archive
their clients, but that could be done using the have command and opened
commands.

Thanks,
Rusty

RCJackson Consulting
Perforce Consulting Partner and Certified Trainer
rusty at rcjacksonconsulting.com
http://www.rcjacksonconsulting.com
tel:      479-696-9710
fax:      479-967-0963