[p4] Nuking accidental adds

R. Tyler Ballance tyler at bleepsoft.com
Tue Nov 21 10:14:47 PST 2006

I've got a slew of files that are in a locked changelist that no
longer exist on the filesystem, but somehow (its been a while since
I've attached to this screen session) these files are "locked" and
marked for add. Most of them are stupid .svn/* files that must be
remnant from an accidental recursive add I did in a project
directory, how can I get rid of them in my changelist?

p4 revert -c changelist#

doesn't work without the files argument it seems :-/

Cheers

R. Tyler Ballance: Lead Mac Developer at bleep. software
contact: tyler at bleepsoft.com | jabber: tyler at jabber.geekisp.com