[p4] Often requested feature available in the 2006.2 beta

Weintraub, David david.weintraub at bofasecurities.com
Wed Nov 22 07:32:08 PST 2006

Out of curiosity, did they do the same for the "p4 change" command? That
way, you could also submit from a non-default changelist without ever
bringing up a form:

    $ p4 change -d "Description of my changelist"
    Change 13349 created
    $ p4 edit -c 13349 foo.cpp
    $ p4 reedit -c 13349 bar.cpp
    $ p4 submit -c 13349    #Always worked w/o bringing up a form