[p4] Often requested feature available in the 2006.2 beta

Jeff Grills jgrills at junctionpoint.com
Wed Nov 22 08:12:15 PST 2006

Sorry, no mention of that in the release notes, which if you'd like to read
are located here:
http://www.perforce.com/perforce/doc.062/user/relnotes.txt.  Since they've
added that option to submit, it will probably be a lot easier to convince
them to add it to change as well, and maybe even before the 2006.2 final
release.