[p4] Often requested feature available in the 2006.2 beta

Russell C. Jackson rusty at rcjacksonconsulting.com
Wed Nov 22 08:46:48 PST 2006

You can do that already. Just create the change form ahead of time with
the description already in it. Then run:

p4 change -i < change_form.txt

After that, the rest of your commands are the same.

Thanks,
Rusty

RCJackson Consulting
Perforce Consulting Partner and Certified Trainer
rusty at rcjacksonconsulting.com
http://www.rcjacksonconsulting.com
tel:      479-696-9710
fax:      479-967-0963