[p4] How to delete changelists

Ritchie Gillam gillamr at halifax.ca
Thu Nov 23 05:28:36 PST 2006

Hi all

First let me say that I am new to Perforce so please take it easy on
me.

There are a couple things I want to do:

1)  Since I am new at this I have things in the depot which I no longer
want in there.   How do I get rid of it?  For example I have a folder
called TestPerforce.

2)  I have change lists that are not empty and that are not on the same
client.  I was trying to learn how to setup up clients properly and
since then have deleted the clients where the changelists were
originally created.   How do I get rid of these changelists?

Thanks in advance.

Ritchie Gillam
Programmer Analyst
Information Technology