[p4] Accessing Perforce through the web.

David Weintraub qazwart at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 13:38:24 PST 2006

Unfortunately, I'm not at work, so I can't run a test, but I believe
that multiple authenticated users are allowed in the browse only mode
(the -B switch). Users cannot submit changes, but they are restricted
to what files they can see based on the protect table.

I am not too familiar with p4web in "standard mode" It seems to run
more as a client, so only one user at a time can use it. Maybe this
isn't the case. Since the p4 client is a free download, I never really
worried too much about using p4web as a full Perforce client.