[p4] Reverse Integration Question

Sushree Tripathy sushreetripathy at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 00:44:06 PST 2006

Hi All,

I have integrated using the following branch spec...

//depot/main/sample_05.xml //depot/rel1/sample_06.xml

I have many files from main branched to rel1 that are
renamed.
I have changes going into each of them...
Now if I reverse integ using the same branch spec..
Then I understand that I need to do a resolve which
will create a new version if the files that were
existing in main.

I want the files to be created in main with the new
name that I used in rel1.

Can I do this with a reverse integration?
Or I have to manually create the files in workspace
and add them to main?

-Sushree.