[p4] Accessing Perforce through the web.

Elkins, Mark MElkins at brocksolutions.com
Tue Nov 28 05:27:17 PST 2006

I have to correct myself somewhat.  I ran a test here late yesterday and
found that the authenticated browse mode (-B) does support multiple
users.  However, it does not work on our production box.  It seems the
source of the problem has something to do with the fact that our
production box authenticates users against our Active Directory server.
The test box uses Perforce's built-in password system.  We run the p4
server at security level 3.  Every other p4 client we have tried works
wonderfully with the AD authentication.  Hmmm...  I am going to try and
run some tests in the next few days to see if I can narrow the problem
some more.  I will let you all know if I find the root of the problem,
(and hopefully a solution for it.)  Thanks to all for the input.