[p4] Triggers and best practice authentication from scripts

Finn Normann Pedersen merenpha at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 09:44:20 PST 2006

Hi Mark,

 >> Security level?
Not sure - just read up on the concept now.  It's either 2 or 3, but I
can check tomorrow.

However, I think we found a nice solution, which is quite by-the-book.
Just rewriting all our scripts to utilize tickets. The "trick" (which it
really isn't) is to move the ticket to the user's personal area
irregardless of what workstation or build-server he is accessing P4 from.

Cheers,
   Finn