[p4] Triggers and best practice authentication from scripts

Tetlow, Gordon gtetlow at soe.sony.com
Wed Nov 29 13:16:40 PST 2006

That behavior is a bug that was fixed in 2006.1:

	#100015 **
	    'p4 login' with a very high value for timeout would always
	    create a new server ticket, rather than extending it.  This
	    would mean that logging in from one machine would
effectively
	    log you out of another.  This has been fixed (Bug #21070).

-gordon