[p4] Tips for syncing with SVN

Stephen Vance steve at vance.com
Wed Nov 29 20:28:23 PST 2006

Create a Perforce client and a subversion workspace that are exactly
overlaid. Populate the Perforce one with 'synk -k' populating your have
list but not the actual files on your disk. Do your svn get. Apply the
techniques from TechNote #2 to determine what's changed. Submit. Before
next time, delete all the files.

Steve