[p4] Changing owenr for multiple client specs

Sweeney, Tony sweeney at ea.com
Thu Nov 30 07:36:52 PST 2006

Mohsin,
	this is more than one line, but should do the trick:

	for client in foo bar baz
	do
		p4 client -o $client | sed -e
's/Owner:\tmshaaf/Owner:\tmkhan/' | p4 client -f -I
	done

Substitute the actual client names for foo, bar and baz, obviously.
You'll need admin privs or better.

Tony.

quis custodiet ipsos custodes -- Juvenal VI, 347-8