[p4] PowerShell Integration

Bennett, Patrick Patrick.Bennett at inin.com
Thu Nov 30 11:05:44 PST 2006

Actually, Powershell is a completely new command shell paradigm.  It
really is.
It's insanely verbose (but you can fix that with aliases) and *very*
different but it has some immense potential.

...although I think whoever said it was like Ruby should take it back.
Powershell is nothing like Ruby.  Powershell made some very... odd
language design choices in their language.  Particularly if you're a
Ruby lover like myself.  ;)

Patrick Bennett