[p4] vexing p4v problem on mac os

steve at vance.com steve at vance.com
Wed Aug 1 18:51:13 PDT 2007

Did the security level on your server change? How about the IP address?
Pull up a command shell and type 'p4 set'. Get rid of the environment
setting from your startup files. You can also try deleting your tickets
folder (~/.p4tickets by default). Do all of this while P4V is shut down.
Restart P4V and try again. You can also try 'p4 login' from the command
line and see how that behaves for you.

Steve