[p4] vexing p4v problem on mac os

Jamison, Shawn sjamison at ciena.com
Wed Aug 1 19:39:53 PDT 2007

I have a similar issue with my unix/linux users.  I recently went from a
security level of 0 to 2 and I have seen some really bizarre stuff.

The most common is the p4v client prompting the users at random
intervals for their password after they have logged in.

What is funny is they login at the command line or p4v on the Linux
server. Then they turn around and login again in their windows p4v
client and somehow the two step on each other and they end up in this
eternal round of logging in with every client refresh :-)

-Shawn J>
Babs/Perforce Admin