[p4] P4Win - Drag-Drop from explorer used to Open For Edit and Add, now it doesn't

Bhavbhuti Nathwani venussoftop at hotpop.com
Thu Aug 2 02:57:46 PDT 2007

Hi all

Previously I used to drag-drop a folder from explorer onto the P4Win
Default changelist and the files that were already checked-in used to
come up as "Open for Edit", the newer files would come up for "Adding"

Now when ever I make any changes to my project and when I am through I
drag-drop the folder but only the newer files are added to the Default
changlist, the older files are required to manually be "Open for Edit".

Q1. Is there something that might have changed in P4Win recently (I have
the latest)?
Q2. Is there some configuration that unsettled itself (as I never had
this problem before)?

Please advise.

--

Regards