[p4] partial file revert?

Jeff Grills jgrills at junctionpoint.com
Thu Aug 2 08:40:48 PDT 2007

I use Scooter Software's Beyond Compare 2 as my diff/merge application,
and I use it to partially revert changes from within a diff all the
time.  It's Windows only, but it's really nice.  I'd highly recommend
it.  I find the licensing terms really attractive - starting at
$30/user, and the most you can pay is $2500 for a world-wide license
that covers all employees everywhere.