[p4] Adding with wildcards

Jon Gamble jon.gamble at analex.com
Thu Aug 2 19:39:14 PDT 2007

At the risk of suggesting the impractical - Greg, you should seriously consider looking at Cygwin if you're doing shell stuff on windows.  cmd.exe kind of sucks.  Maybe there is a newer Microsoft shell that is better, I don't know about recent goings on there.

There is the below and I think the equivalent in cygwin bash would be something like p4 add `cygpath -w \`find src\``

-jon