[p4] Custom submission form

steve at vance.com steve at vance.com
Fri Aug 3 16:08:24 PDT 2007

Yes, but the limitation on form in and form out triggers is that they can't
add full Perforce fields. They can only modify information in existing
fields. The typical way to use this to extend the form is to add
pseudo-fields in the Description section.

With the 'spec' command, you can add full form fields that look the same as
those provided by Perforce. For now, this is at the expense of not being
officially supported.

Steve