[p4] Adding with wildcards

Brad Holt brad.holt at autodesk.com
Mon Aug 6 08:11:41 PDT 2007

Just as a warning...  I had a hell of a time once using the command line
(Windows) to add a bunch of files.  I cannot remember the details, but
it had a real problem with filenames with commas and special characters.
It seems that the Win command line and the Win UI have different ideas
of how to handle these characters and what is allowed.  I wound up just
dragging the whole mess into a P4Win pending changelist which was able
to handle it eventually.