[p4] Locking Directory

Cameron, Ron ron.cameron at pearson.com
Tue Aug 7 13:42:53 PDT 2007

Hi,

I am having a problem and after doing some research, I have not found
the solution. I understand about locking files or placing the attribute
-l on the files themselves.  I want to make a directory only readable. I
know I can place a "-" in front of the group in the protect table, but I
don't want to effect other access for a particular group.  I want to
make the directory non-writable for everyone, but accessible for read
only.  Is there a way to do this?

Ron

This email may contain material confidential to
Pearson.  If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.