[p4] Change spec appears to be badly damaged!

steve at vance.com steve at vance.com
Fri Aug 10 15:28:10 PDT 2007

The information from 'p4 info' would be useful. Also, have you tried it
from the command line? Do you have any form triggers on your server?

When you run into one of these, try to dump it to a file with 'p4 client -o
clientname > filename'. Then fix the client, dump it to a different file,
and analyze the differences.

If it's recurring and you can't account for what's happening with any of
the above, talk to Perforce support. I'm sure we'd be interested to hear
about it on the list, too.

Steve