[p4] perl question

Qazwart qazwart at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 19:48:00 PDT 2007

Try using a backslash:

@files_list = $p4->Run("files", "\@labelname");

Or, you can use single quotes:

@files_list = $p4->Run("files", '@labelname');

Or, you could try using the concatenate operator:

@files_list = $p4->Run("files", '@' . "labelname");

The last form is nice because you could use a variable for the label
name:

@files_list = $p4->Run("files", '@' . "$labelname");

BTW, The p4.pm Perl module contains POD documentation. You can use
the various pod2xxx commands (that come with Perl) to translate this
documentation into the desired format:

$ pod2man p4.pm | nroff -man | more   #Man Page format
$ pod2text p4.pm | more    #Text Version
$ pod2html p4.pm > p4.html