[p4] Example Windows backup script?

Steve Schow steve at bstage.com
Sun Aug 12 13:07:00 PDT 2007

Anyone have any suggestions for setting up a basic windows backup script?  Or are there any examples that anyone would be willing to share?  I don’t need to do anything fancy.  I’m not a DOS bat file guru and frankly would probably prefer to get and use Python or something like that unless there is a mostly already working BAT file done somewhere that I can use.

As I understand it, I need to do the following:

p4 verify
p4 verify –u
p4 admin checkpoint (to automate, have to setup correct user to use, etc.)
(check return status from checkpoint
Cp checkpoint file and depot dir to other drive