[p4] I line ending proposal

Jason Williams streak at narus.com
Wed Aug 15 20:00:37 PDT 2007

It sounds like many different people have many different requirements around this.
Maybe I missed some of the thread, but has anyone considered using a trigger to handle this kinda thing?
People seem to know exactly which files they want with which line ending.
I know some apps (Visual Studio) are pretty picky about the line endings on its files.

The trigger would likely work the same as modifications to the typemap.

Just a thought...

--Jason