[p4] Problem with client spec

Cameron, Ron ron.cameron at pearson.com
Mon Aug 20 11:48:50 PDT 2007

All,

I am currently having a problem getting the client spec to be setup as
needed.  The problem is that every time you open P4Win, the left window
shows: //sandbox/...  The right shows the usually.  I went in and
changed the client spec, but is continues to say the path isn't under
sandbox/... No matter what I do It comes up and says the same thing, not
matter what path I put in or if I create it after someone else.  I know
the solution is going to be simple, but I can't think of it.

Ron Cameron

This email may contain material confidential to
Pearson.  If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.