[p4] Off-Topic Change Management Application

paul goffin paul.goffin at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Aug 21 05:54:37 PDT 2007

Bugzilla has its supporters and the latest version allows
quite a lot of customisation.

And Trac seems pretty good to me.  It's heavily integrated
into Subversion but there's a good Perforce plugin too
that allows source code browsing.  The wiki functionality
is OK, but no WYSIWYG editing which limits it to techie
types.

And many people say Jira is good.  I'm not convinced it's
worth the price myself but I'm willing to be persuaded.