[p4] Trigger question

Dix, John JDix at MedManageSystems.com
Tue Aug 21 14:25:10 PDT 2007

Hello,

I am trying to add my trigger for the p4reviewer to the trigger list and
for some reason it doesn't execute:

Triggers:

            p4review change-commit //depot/... "c:\python25\python.exe
c:\PerforceScripts\p4review.py"

I have tried the following:

Triggers:

            p4review change-commit //depot/... c:\python25\python.exe
c:\PerforceScripts\p4review.py which fails to save.

Triggers:

            p4review change-commit //depot/...
"c:\PerforceScripts\p4review.py" - no errors. Just doesn't run.

If I execute the script outside of the triggers environment, it
functions as it should and I get review reports emailed to me.