[p4] Trigger question

Dix, John JDix at MedManageSystems.com
Tue Aug 21 15:49:05 PDT 2007

Thanks Matthew. I was doing that but I really wanted to utilize the
trigger features. I guess for now this will have to do.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Janulewicz [mailto:MJanulewicz at greendotcorp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 3:33 PM
To: Dix, John; Perforce list
Subject: RE: [p4] Trigger question

The first thing I would check is the user p4d is running as. Be sure
that user can execute the trigger on the commandline.

Also, as there may be some overhead with running any trigger on every
single checkin you might consider running the script as a daemon
(scheduled task) every five minutes or so.

-Matt