[p4] User initiated Codeline Freezes

Jeff Grills jgrills at drivensnow.org
Fri Aug 24 14:54:42 PDT 2007

In the past I've written triggers which forbid submissions to particular
branches based upon the value of a p4 counter.  You can give specific users
the ability to control counters by granting them the 'review' access level
over any part of your depot.  It worked really well for our needs at the
time.