[p4] Off-Topic: Where do you find quality Release Engineering talent?

G. Matthew Rice matt at starnix.com
Wed Aug 29 16:22:28 PDT 2007

"Charles Albrecht" <charles.albrecht at gmail.com> writes:
> I'd be interested in hearing the experiences of others in the group on
> where you've successfully located quality Release and Build Engineers
> in building out your teams.

My suggestions would be to post the job opp on this list.  Many people have
before so I don't think that the practice is verboten.

Also, there are job postings available on:

        http://www.cmcrossroads.com/

There's over 200,00 visitors per month to the site (no a shareholder or any
financial connection...).

Regards,
--
g. matthew rice <matt at starnix.com>      starnix care, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20