[p4] File modtime confusion

Dave Lewis dlewis78731 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 19:46:48 PDT 2007

simply put, if you want to abandon your changes, you must do a revert
on the file.

A sync is a perfectly valid thing to do if you wanted to make sure
your changes were consistent with new files recently checked in.

Regarding build breakage, any behavior can lead to build breakage.  I
suppose a lot depends upon what you think is happening.

dave