[p4] Revision confusion

Jeff Jensen jjensen at apache.org
Thu Aug 30 09:07:18 PDT 2007

It makes sense because that is what you synced to.
 Perforce does change the synced revision on you
(thankfully).  Some would think on revert it syncs to the
latest revision, a la lesser SCMs :-), but Perforce does
not.

If the file contents were different, you would see the
contents at rev 1 e.g. on the revert.