[p4] Revision confusion

Slava Imeshev imeshev at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 21:25:29 PDT 2007

Hi Dave,

There is a very informative book, "Practical Perforce", that covers
most of the important Perforce concepts, including integrate/resolve,
and that is pretty much a must-read for anyone working with Perforce.
Check it out:
http://www.amazon.com/Practical-Perforce-Laura-Wingerd/dp/0596101856

Regards,

Slava Imeshev
vimeshev at viewtier.com
Parabuild: Automated Merging For Perforce
http://www.viewtier.com/parabuild/automated_merges_for_scm.htm