[p4] Sharing workspace between 2 users?

Geoff Rowland growland at blueomega.com
Fri Aug 31 10:27:47 PDT 2007

Is it possible to share one workspace between 2 different users?  Or
maybe there is a better way of doing this:
We have a machine in our conference room, which has different people
using it.  Nothing is ever submitted from this machine, just latest
builds pulled down from perforce.

The problem is, different people may be using this machine - so even
though the depot exists on disk, each person needs to create a new
workspace when they login, which results in all the files being
re-downloaded again, not just the ones that have been updated since the
last person updated.

What is the best way to allow this (if at all)?