[p4] Sharing workspace between 2 users?

Jeff Grills jgrills at drivensnow.org
Fri Aug 31 20:55:18 PDT 2007

I've had multiple users sharing a client/workspace on a conference room
machine before, and for the most part it worked well.  The one thing that
was a problem is that team leads had access to additional files that
non-leads didn't, which confused the syncing somewhat, or at least confused
the users doing the syncing.  You can help that significantly by limiting
the client's view to only the files that everyone can see.