[p4] Perforce file size limit

Jeff A. Bowles jab at pobox.com
Mon Feb 4 09:22:08 PST 2008

Oh, my!
I believe that I would seriously consider putting that 800 Mb database
backup (which ends up, later, in your Perforce backups) into a separate
'depot' and perhaps a separate server altogether.

Is that puppy updated often? I can imagine that having multiple revisions of
a 800 Mb file would be a bit unwieldy.

  -Jeff Bowles