[p4] Perforce file size limit

Mark Ridgwell perforce at markridgwell.com
Mon Feb 4 12:43:29 PST 2008

Fortunately its not all that often.  I think the last update was a year
ago. I'm expecting an update soon as they've been working on it recently.

I've been trying to persuade them that exporting each part of the db and
having 10 smaller files is better especially for updates, but it hasn't
happened yet.

Its currently in a separate depot, so that no-one syncs it by accident.

--

ACCU - Professionalism in programming - http://www.accu.org/