[p4] updgrading from 2006.1 to 2007.3

McKenna, Robert robertm at bioware.com
Thu Feb 7 09:35:37 PST 2008

Perforce changed the binary repository file naming convention from
1.<revision>.gz to 1.<change #>.gz, where change number may be the
submitted change number or the original change number in the case of
submitting a numbered changelist. That could give you a problem if you
have any scripts that work directly with versioned files, such as a hot
backup.

Rob McKenna