[p4] How to change Client Root definition?

Jeff A. Bowles jab at pobox.com
Thu Feb 7 15:31:26 PST 2008

Hold on a second.

Certainly, "p4 client -o ............. | sed ............. | p4
client -i" will be worth your time.

But I have to ask, in the face of "p4 sync -p" and also in the name
of repeatable work...

... why bother?  What problem are you trying to solve, that makes you
want to dynamically change the root of the workspace?

    -Jeff Bowles