[p4] What is "Show file state icons" supposed to do in Windows File Explorer?

Karr, David david.karr at wamu.net
Sun Feb 17 10:18:18 PST 2008

I have a global environment variable P4CONFIG set to ".p4env".  In the
root of the client view, I have a file named ".p4env" which defines the
P4CLIENT, P4PORT, P4USER, and P4PASSWD properties.  I tried to view
files in Windows Explorer in subdirectories of the client view root.  Is
there anything else I would have to have set up in order for this to
work?