[p4] Alerts and notifications

Ivey, William william_ivey at bmc.com
Mon Feb 18 08:34:36 PST 2008

Look for p4review.py on the downloads page. It's easy to configure
and doesn't have to run on the server machine. The user ID it runs
under has to have review level permission but that can be assigned
to the IP address of the host machine if you're not comfortable
raising the ID's rights generally.

-Wm