[p4] Problems running trigger scripts on a network drive

Dave Birkhead daveb at data-pipes.com
Tue Feb 19 07:39:57 PST 2008

Yes, The problem is that a service is not run as you. It is run as a user with very limited access.

You can change this by:

- going into the services menu in windows and choosing the perforce service
- hit properties
- choose the log on tab
- Choose This account and add your account details.
- restart the service.

That should have you working correctly.

Good luck,

-Daveb