[p4] Proxy time and sync time on files.

Chuck Karish chuck.karish at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 09:55:31 PST 2008

I doubt that changing the proxy's actual time would cause problems.
My guess is that the proxy honors only file versions, ignoring submit
time.  There isn't much choice; I'm pretty sure that p4d's databases
aren't indexed by time, so it can't efficiently provide the data that p4p
would need to get in trouble over its system time.

An experiment could prove me right or wrong ...

  Chuck

Chuck Karish karish at well.com (415) 317-0182