[p4] Adding a Changelist # to C++ code...?

Robert Cowham robert at vaccaperna.co.uk
Fri Feb 22 00:22:50 PST 2008

Right click > Change filetype when the file is in the pending changelist.

Note that a drawback of this technique is that if the header file is not
changed and checked in as part of the final build then the values reported
are for *this header file only* and not for all the source in the
executable.

This is why I suggested using #define or similar as part of the compilation
phase.

There are pros and cons to each approach.